"Your community nursery where nurturing
your child is of paramount importance"
Aims of the Nursery
- To provide the highest possible standard of childcare.
- To create a happy, secure and stimulating environment, at a level appropriate to each child’s stage of development.
- To provide opportunities and activities, this will encourage the physical, intellectual, emotional and social development of each child.
- To provide the children with a strong sense of their own culture and background.
- The nursery prides itself on its caring and inclusive policy
- To create a 3-way partnership between staff, children and parents, this involves mutual respect and consultation.
North Cheshire Jewish Nursery
The North Cheshire Jewish Nursery was founded in September 2006 as an Orthodox Jewish Nursery serving the community in the South Manchester area.
Overseen by a management committee, it has a manager, deputy manager, teacher, Early Years Professional, senior, junior and trainee nursery nurses.
The nursery is licensed for 70 children between the ages of 6 months and 5 years.