Code Club T-shirt competition
Why not join our Computer Code Club and enter a competition?
It’s Code Club competition time!
Code Club are asking that we get creative, pick up our pencils and design their next T-shirt!
Create an original T-shirt design that reflects Code Club and coding in some way!
- Design an image for the front of a white T-shirt
- Include the Code Club logo
- Use up to four colours: black, blue, green, and yellow
They are looking for a design that reflects Code Club and coding.
They will choose one winning design to be professionally worked up by our design team and printed onto T-shirts for all the club members and leaders of the winning club.
How to create your entry
There are a few requirements the design you enter needs to meet. It needs to:
- Be an original.
- Be in portrait layout.
- Be hand-drawn on plain, white A4 paper (210mm × 297mm), or designed on a computer in a template of the same size.
- Fit onto the front of a T-shirt — no images for the sleeves or back of the T-shirt.
- Use no more than four colours: black, blue, green, and yellow.
- Include our green, round Code Club logo; make sure you do not alter the logo.
What are the rules?
- Young people can create designs individually or in groups of up to five.
- The design must use no more than four colours: black, blue, green, and yellow.
- Be an original design created by young people who belong to a registered UK Code Club
- Not use any templates.
- Not include any copyrighted images or logos other than the Code Club logo. Make sure your club members use our green round logo and do not alter it.
- The competition is open to all registered Code Clubs in the UK.
- You must Obtain permission from parents/guardians before you share your club’s entry.
- The entry must be submitted by a teacher or club leader.
- Your club members can create as many designs as they like, but you can only submit one design as your club’s final entry. We encourage you to hold a vote in your club on which design you will submit.
- You must submit your entry as either a PDF scan, a high-quality photograph, or an image file. The file you enter should be no larger than 10MB
Our computer club members can create as many T-shirt designs as they like, but our computer code club can only submit one design as our club’s entry.
There will be one session set aside to help get our Code Club members designing!
So why not come along to our Computer Code Club design session on Thursday 9th May at 12:45pm, or ask to come to a computer club session next week, to get some ideas?
Entries need to be handed in (to Mrs Krywonos) by Thursday 16th May.
If you need any help submitting your entry, speak to one of our friendly Computer Club support team, Daniel, Ittamar, Penny and Max in Year 5, or Nathaniel and Max in Year 4, who will be happy to help you.
for more details including a template and some guidelines.